LONELY PEOPLE

Lonely People who mostly enjoy their own company and I am one of those kind of persons. I have a habit of observing faces around me. When I saw and observed that most of the people around me are living dual lives; one is pretty social where they to go to their workplaces, pay their bills, attend the dinners and funerals and apparently struggling for a better and happy life;whereas, the other life is entirely different where they are very alone, dejected and sad. People struggling: I feel that everyone is worry about something, everyone is struggling for something and that something is not achievable. I feel that the whole society is entangle in strangely woven strings of worries, selfishness and various kinds of complexes. Lonely People is dealing with a problem of his own kind but one thing is similar in most of the faces; they are not in peace in their hearts. I was not an exception, having same sagacity of restlessness, facing the same kind of complexes and I wanted a solution. To be more exact, I wanted to be content. I, somehow, social fabrication of the society is not capable of keeping man happy and there is something waiting to be reveal. There is something waiting to be look for. And thus, at one stage of my life I started studying religion in order to understand the concept of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How old is god? - Full meaning of god

How do you surrender your heart to god?

God as our Mentor