How do you surrender your heart to god?

 

Since God created us in His image, we all have a little piece of God in us, and when life pushes us to the wall, we turn to a power higher than us. When I was in my darkest pit, I remembered a higher power than me, than my problems, and I knelt and said a little prayer.

My relationship was in shambles; my business was going down the drain. Even when I was on my knees, I prayed for God to fix my current life because I did not want to give it up; I did not want to give up my control. That is not how God works. Spirituality is more about letting go rather than gaining.

After fighting for so long, I finally decided to lay all my burdens to the Almighty. I completely surrendered. The idea that I had about my relationship and business, I let it go. I was willing to let God take control, I mean, I had tried to control it myself, and it almost took me to the grave, so I let the perfect designer design my life the way He so pleased. It was the best decision I ever did.

Popular posts from this blog

How old is god? - Full meaning of god

God is you and You are part of God